Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Here is the Dilly-O.....

PE t-shirts for sale...limited availability:

$20/each plus $4.00 shipping (US shipping only)

10% of sales of "Columbus" t-shirts will go towards the fund to save the historical "Columbus Auditorium"
10% of sales of "Oshkosh" t-shirts will go towards the fund to rebuild the Oshkosh skateboard par k .
The font on the "Oshkosh" t-shirt will be the same as the "Columbus" one. They are arriving fro m the printer later this week.

"Team Dillinger" T-Shirts

Print pric es:

4x6 = $5
5x7 = $10

8x10 = $20
11x14 = $3 0
16x20 = $ 4 d n0
Prices for the prints include shipping (in the US).



" Most" of my PE pictures are posted here....choose the ones you want and email me at:
a

jpstillskates@hotmail.com tell me what you want (size and picture no.) and I will email you a paypal invoice.



Two favorites...see the rest below...sorry about the watermarks.....a necessary evil I guess.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: