Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote

If you haven't already...get out to the polls and vote. I have been looking forward to this day for a longggg time. Not only because it means that the robocalls 12 times a day will stop....and the baby killing postcards will no longer clutter our mailbox....but that's nice too.

Drink the red koolaid or drink the blue koolaid....I don't think one man is going to save this nation from ourselves....but you never really know for sure do you? I drove by my polling place this morning and there was a line out of the building and into the parking lot...which probably means about 80 people deep at 8:00am....not too bad. I'm sure it will ebb and flow all day...but the kids and I are down for as long as it takes.

We look forward to an evening (post homework) of sitting by the teevee as a family and watching the early reports float in. I hope they don't "call"the election until late (post bedtime)....I look forward to waking the kids up tomorrow morning and telling them who the next president of the USA is going to be.

No comments: