Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My first blog...kinda.

You talking to me?




Good morning. I am a blogger now....I used to just be annoying to people who's email address I possessed....or maybe people who's phone number I had.....but all that is about to change. I am going to use my new found power to help those less fortunate than me (which is a pretty small demographic....i've done the math and i think there are only like 14 people in the world less fortunate than me...but I am soooooo going to help them).





Watch for lots of pictures to be posted here.......or at least links to pictures......





Be warned though....most of my blogging experience comes from me reading a blog by some mop-topped guy from Columbus who fancies himself the king of the movie making world...so if I appear a bit "over the top" at times....it's probably his fault....or my wife's...I like to blame her for things too.





Welcome! :) Clear some stuff off the couch and find a place to sit.









No comments: